Thank you for your interest in employment at North Central Regional Planning Commission. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team!
North Central Regional Planning Commission is seeking an energetic and personable person for the position of Weatherization Assistant. At minimum, the individual must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with at least two (2) years related experience, or an associate degree or diploma with business emphasis from an accredited post-secondary institution. Experience with Microsoft Office Professional is preferred.
- Office Duties
- Greeting and assisting weatherization clients
- Data entry
- Processing applications & verifying income
- Track work completion & payment processing
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Holiday, Vacation & Wellness pay
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Flex Benefits
- KPERS/KPERS 457/OJ Life Insurance
- Flexible work environment
All interested parties should submit their resume’ with at least three (3) references to the below address. The position remains open until filled. A job description is available upon request. Contact Amanda Peterson or Doug McKinney at (785) 738-2218 with further questions.
Mail or deliver the information requested to:
North Central Regional Planning Commission
109 N. Mill, P.O. Box 565
Beloit, KS 67420
The NCRPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer