The NCRPC assists member member cities, counties, rural utilities and non-profit organizations evaluate and address their respective needs and access various types of Federal, State, and private grants for project funding. Please visit the following categories for a list of public and private funding opportunities. NCRPC is not directly affiliated with any of these funding programs, so please check the websites for additional information and application instructions.
- Community Development
- Community Foundations
- Economic Development
- Education and Childcare
- Disaster Relief
- Emergency Services and Law Enforcement
- Energy Efficiency/Pollution Control
- Housing Resources
- Recreation and Health
- Resilience and Disaster Planning
- Travel and Tourism
- Water and Wastewater
Tips to Consider when Seeking Funding for a Project
- Always check the funding agency’s website or call for current deadlines or requirements.
- Don’t forget local resources, community foundations, utilities, etc.
- Look for others in the region that have done similar projects and find out how their project was successful and what agencies, if any, provided funding assistance.
- If your search of the funding partners contained here does not lead you to a viable funding source(s) or if you would like additional support in locating possible sources of funds or preparing applications, please contact the NCRPC directly for staff assistance.
K-State Research and Extension offers grant writing workshops available online for all Kansans. Learn more.
Resources for Writing Grants by Community Heart and Soul.