NCRPC provides confidential, one-on-one assistance through every step of obtaining financing for your business. It can help you be successful in making a good first impression and in achieving financing for your business.
Loan packaging services includes:
- Reviewing the project feasibility to obtain funding to start, expand, or purchase a business at no charge.
- Discussing potential local/state/federal programs available to fund the project including eligibility requirements
- Preparing loan applications tailored to meet specific program requirements from the data provided by the client for a fee.
- Accompanying client to the Lender of your choice and help answer questions.
- Answering questions posed by the specific funding program(s).
Why You Need NCRPC
NCRPC can help you be successful in making a good first impression and in achieving financing for your business by helping you evaluate the following questions:
- Do you have enough down payment?
- Do you have enough operating capital?
- Are you asking for enough money?
- Have you established a need for your business?
- Is the cash flow sufficient to cover taxes/compensation/debt service?
- What if you don’t have sufficient collateral?
- Have you adequately addressed management ability?
Primary Financing Sources Available
- Local Lender
- Low-interest Revolving Loan Fund Programs
- U.S. Small Business Administration Programs (SBA)
- StartUp Kansas Loan Program
- Kansas Department of Commerce Programs (KDOC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Programs (USDA)
- Economic Development Administration (EDA)
For more information on these programs, click here.
Business Finance services are available within a 12-county area of North Central Kansas including the counties of Clay, Cloud, Dickinson, Ellsworth, Jewell, Lincoln, Marshall, Mitchell, Ottawa, Republic, Saline, and Washington.
For additional information, contact Debra Peters, Business Finance Director at (785) 738-2218 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.