Notice: Funds are currently depleted
The NCK Home Ownership Program offers financial incentives to make home ownership more affordable for current and future residents. The program is available in the following counties:
- Cloud – Depleted
- Ellsworth – Pending
- Lincoln – Pending
- Mitchell – Depleted
- Purchase of an existing home.
- Borrower must meet bank qualifications for its loan.
- Borrower must have 700+ credit score from national credit bureau source.
- Home ownership education will be required for first time homebuyers.
- Primary loan with a bank that has a physical location in the North Central Regional Planning Commission (NCRPC) 12-county primary service area in North Central Kansas. Click here for a service area map.
The program provides up to $12,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance through a combination of a fixed rate 0% down payment assistance loan and closing cost grant.
Click here for a flyer with more information about the program.
Let our program help make your home ownership dreams a reality. Potential benefits include:
- Reduce time spent commuting to work.
- Be a catalyst for someone to buy their first home.
- Benefit employers in recruiting/retaining quality employees by helping them becoming more invested in their community and staking roots through home ownership.
- This is also a great opportunity for alumni considering a move back to the region to live closer to friends and family.
To get started, contact your local bank located in the NCRPC 12-county service area.
Contact Debra Peters, Home Ownership Program Manager for more information.