The NCK Home Ownership Program offers financial incentives to make home ownership more affordable for current and future residents. The program is available in the following counties:
- Cloud County – Funds currently depleted. Check back 9/1/19 for status update.
- Ellsworth County
- Lincoln County
- Mitchell County – Funds currently depleted. Check back 9/1/19 for status update.
- Home price of $50,000 or greater in an eligible county.
- Borrower must meet bank qualifications for its loan.
- Borrower must have 700+ credit score from national credit bureau source.
- Home ownership education will be required for first time homebuyers.
- Primary loan with a bank that has a physical location in the North Central Regional Planning Commission (NCRPC) 12-county primary service area in North Central Kansas. Click here for a service area map.
- Limited funds available on a first come, first serve basis.
The program provides $12,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance through a combination of a fixed rate 0% down payment assistance loan of $10,000 and closing cost grant of $2,000.
Click here for a flyer with more information about the program.
Let our program help make your home ownership dreams a reality. Potential benefits include:
- Providing an opportunity for alumni to return to North Central Kansas and enjoy the convenience of living closer to friends and family.
- Making home ownership more affordable.
- Potentially reducing time/expense commuting to work.
- Being a catalyst for someone to buy their first home.
- Assisting employers in recruiting/retaining quality employees by helping them becoming more invested in their community and staking roots through home ownership.
To get started, contact your local bank located in the NCRPC 12-county service area. For more information, call the NCPRC at 785-738-2218 to contact one of the following: