North Central Regional Planning Commission is proud to partner with local banks, businesses and charitable foundations to create and administer a new incentive program to make home buying more affordable through down payment and closing cost assistance. Program includes purchase of existing or manufactured home and new construction.
The NCK Regional Relocation Incentive Pilot Program is now available in the following Kansas Counties:
Cloud, Ellsworth, Jewell, Lincoln, Mitchell, Ottawa, Republic, and Saline
Washington County – ALL SLOTS ARE FULL
The Washington County Home Ownership Program is now closed.
- Provide a housing opportunity for alumni to relocate to North Central Kansas to work, start/buy a business, or retire
- Assist employers in recruiting/retaining quality employees
- Preserve housing quality through home ownership
Let our program help make your home ownership dreams a reality. Potential benefits for buyers include:
- Purchase your first home
- Improve your quality of life through home ownership
- Enjoy the convenience of living closer to friends and family
- Reduce your commute time to work and spend that extra time with friends and family
Pilot Home Ownership Programs were completed in 2018-2022 in the following North Central Kansas locations: City of Marysville and Cloud, Dickinson, Ellsworth, Jewell, Lincoln, Mitchell, Ottawa, Republic, Saline, and Washington Counties. Funds are currently depleted in those locations.
Check back for future program announcements and funding opportunities or follow NCRPC on Facebook.
The North Central Regional Planning Commission can be reached at 785-738-2218.
To email the home ownership program staff directly, please fill out the form below. Fields marked with an * are required.
Debra Peters – NCK Home Ownership Program Manager
Keegan Bailey – Four Rivers Home Ownership Program Manager