North Central Regional Planning Commission is proud to partner with local banks, businesses and charitable foundations to create and administer a new incentive program to make home buying more affordable through down payment and closing cost assistance.
Pilot Home Ownership Programs were successfully completed in 2018 and 2019 in the following North Central Kansas locations: City of Marysville, Cloud County, Ellsworth County, Lincoln County and Mitchell County. Funds are currently depleted in those locations. Due to program success, we are continuing to work on expanding the pilot to more locations.
Dickinson County – Available now!
The Dickinson County Home Ownership Program is now available countywide on a first come, first served basis until funds are exhausted. The program offers down payment and closing cost assistance to eligible home buyers.
To see if you qualify, please contact your local realtor or a participating Dickinson County bank:
- First Bank Kansas, 785-263-4778
- Pinnacle Bank, 785-263-1090
- Solomon State Bank, 785-263-1332 (Abilene) or 785-655-2941 (Solomon)
Special thanks to the following Dickinson County Home Ownership Program sponsors:
- North Central Kansas Community Network, Co. (NCKCN)-Four Rivers Business Loan Pool, Beloit, KS
- Eagle Broadband
- First Bank Kansas
- Four Rivers Housing Opportunities, Inc. (Non-profit managed by NCRPC)
- Pinnacle Bank
- Solomon State Bank
- TCT Broadband
Ottawa & Republic Counties
The Ottawa & Republic County Home Ownership Program has requests in the queue that exceeds the funding available in the program. We are not accepting new requests at this time.
Special thanks to the following Ottawa-Republic County Home Ownership Program sponsors:
- Dane G. Hansen Foundation of Logan, Kansas
- Evergy (Funded grant portion of program for Ottawa County home buyers)
- NCK Housing Opportunities, Inc. (Non-profit managed by NCRPC)
Check back for future program announcements and funding opportunities or follow NCRPC on Facebook.
The North Central Regional Planning Commission can be reached at 785-738-2218.
To email the home ownership program staff directly, please fill out the form below. Fields marked with an * are required.
Debra Peters – Home Ownership Program Manager
Keegan Bailey – Home Ownership Program Coordinator